Wednesday, July 11, 2007

IBM developerWorks CM space and wiki

Recently, I have created a Configuration Management space with an underlying Configuration Management wiki on IBM developerWorks. Initial focus will be on IBM products (ClearCase, ClearQuest and UCM) and on CM concepts and practices. Later, it is my intention to extend it to other CM products too. The space and wiki are an extension to the existing discussion forums on dW.

The content is still in its initial stages, so bear with me to let it grow. For that purpose I am still looking for co-editors who are willing to put more content to it. Although wiki's are intended for open collaboration, I want to be careful with making it completely open for modification to the world to assure proper structure and quality.

For new events or other news and changes on the CM space portal, feel free to contact me.

No comments: